What is a Lace Wig?
A lace wig is a special type of hairpiece or wig designed with a sheer lace base. Most wigs are made with 100% human hair which is tied by hand to a sheer lace base, giving you:
- The appearance of hair growing from right out your scalp;
- Most realistic parts possible, anywhere on your head;
- Hair can be made into ponytail / up-do’s with realistic napes;
- Requires minimum maintenance, application in 40 min (once properly trained and with practice).
- ... and many, many more conveniences
Give me a call for a free consultation and more information.
Celebrities have been wearing lace wigs for ages and we thought it were their own luscious locks that might be short and blonde today and long and scarlet red tomorrow. Here’s proof that they’ve been wearing this phenomenon all this time, only now is it accessible to you and I.
(Click on any thumbnail below to see a larger images)