- Application and removal of the Lace Wig can be done yourself
- You can part your hair anywhere you want including down the centre and put it up in a high ponytail
- No excessive itching...so you can put away the rat tail comb.
- Your head can breathe through the wig so your hair will dry quickly.
- Since each hair is hand tied the hair will move in a natural way
- You don't feel or see any tracks
- More value: although there may be a higher initial cost for a lace wig, you save money by replying the unit yourself.
- You have complete versatility in the style you are wearing. You can have bangs one day, pulled back the next
- No need to worry about your own hair since it is all hidden under the wig...it gets a well needed break
- You must learn how to properly apply the unit
- Finding the right adhesive for you, there are many different types of adhesives on the market, how long they last depends on your personal body chemistry
- Reapplication is usually required every 3 to 4 weeks
- Clean-up of the unit prior to reapplication, this can take quite a long time depending on the type of adhesive that is used.
- Can pull the hair around the hairline out if not applied or removed correctly.
These products has to be purchased when you choose a Full Lace wig. SCH sells these products in a 'Care Package', which includes the inital application, Training, Training Materials as well as enough products for up to 3 months. Additional to that you need the Knot Sealer (Seals your knots after every wash to prevent excessive shedding) and Oil Free Wig Shine (Revitalises dull and dirty units)